Rep. Rick Lazio
Former Representative from New York's 2nd District
|Representative||New York's 2nd District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Lazio was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Lazio’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Lazio to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lazio’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 424 (106th): Providing for corrections in the enrollment of the bill H.R. 4461.
- H.Con.Res. 418 (106th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the current level of violence ...
- H.R. 5274 (106th): Consumer Assurance of Radiologic Excellence Act
- H.R. 5267 (106th): To designate the United States courthouse located at 100 Federal Plaza in ...
- H.R. 5193 (106th): FHA Downpayment Simplification Extension Act of 2000
- H.R. 4920 (106th): Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act of 2000
- H.R. 4861 (106th): Clean Power Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Lazio missed 255 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: