Renzi was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Renzi’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Renzi to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Renzi’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2541 (110th): Tribal Economic Development and Infrastructure Support Act of 2007
- H.R. 1831 (110th): To remove the frequency limitation on Medicare coverage for intermittent catheterization.
- H.Res. 278 (110th): Recognizing the 125th anniversary of Payson, Arizona.
- H.R. 1558 (110th): Walnut Canyon Study Act of 2007
- H.R. 1191 (110th): To authorize the National Park Service to pay for services rendered by ...
- H.R. 956 (110th): To repeal section 10(f) of Public Law 93-531, commonly known as the ...
- H.R. 199 (110th): Fossil Creek Wild and Scenic River Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Renzi missed 178 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: