Rep. Rob Woodall
- Georgia - District 7
(Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Duluth and parts of Buford, Gwinnett County, Forsyth County)
|Representative||Georgia's 7th District|
Woodall is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Woodall to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Rob Woodall sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Woodall’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1871: Baseline Reform Act of 2013
- H.Res. 164: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 624) to provide for the sharing ...
- H.Res. 122: Providing for consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Con. Res. 25) establishing the ...
- H.Res. 66: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 273) to eliminate the 2013 statutory ...
- H.Res. 48: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 444) to require that, if the ...
- H.R. 25: Fair Tax Act of 2013
- H.Res. 778 (112th): Providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 117) making continuing ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jun 2013, Woodall missed 16 of 1,858 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Woodall [R-GA7]: AyeJun 19, 2013 2:43 p.m.
Rep. Woodall [R-GA7]: YeaJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Woodall [R-GA7]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Woodall [R-GA7]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.