Sen. Robert Kerrey
Former Senator from Nebraska
See Also: Congress.gov
Kerrey was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kerrey’s time serving in the Senate.
Use this chart to compare Kerrey to other members of the Senate in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kerrey’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3229 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 3200 (106th): Social Security KidSave Accounts Act
- S.Res. 363 (106th): A resolution commending the late Ernest Burgess, M.D., for his service to ...
- S. 2895 (106th): A bill to redesignate the facility of the United States Postal Service ...
- S. 2704 (106th): Missouri River Valley Improvement Act
- S. 2616 (106th): A bill for the relief of Luis A. Gonzalez and Virginia Aguilla ...
- S. 2555 (106th): Mortgage Cancellation Relief Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 2000, Kerrey missed 153 of 4,115 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: