Latta is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Latta to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Robert Latta sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Latta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1919: Safeguarding America’s Pharmaceuticals Act of 2013
- H.R. 1889: Children of Military Service Members Commemorative Lapel Pin Act
- H.R. 782: Permanently Repeal the Estate Tax Act of 2013
- H.R. 724: To amend the Clean Air Act to remove the requirement for dealer certification ...
- H.R. 659: State and Local Law Enforcement Hatch Act Reform Act of 2013
- H.R. 658: To authorize and request the President to award the congressional Medal of Honor ...
- H.Res. 57: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that in order to continue ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Dec 2007 to May 2013, Latta missed 18 of 4,136 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Latta [R-OH5]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.