Schilling was a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Schilling’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Schilling to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Schilling’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5849 (112th): Charity Care Tax Deduction for Physicians Act of 2012
- H.R. 5706 (112th): Army Arsenal Strategic Workload Enhancement Act of 2012
- H.R. 5649 (112th): Manufacturing Certainty and Captive Finance Affiliate Clarification Act
- H.R. 4177 (112th): Citizen Soldier Equality Act of 2012
- H.R. 3985 (112th): Building Better Business Partnerships Act of 2012
- H.R. 3723 (112th): Enhanced Veteran Healthcare Experience Act of 2011
- H.R. 3376 (112th): Saving Over Spending Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Schilling missed 35 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity