Rep. Robert Thomas
Former Representative from Georgia's 1st District
|Representative||Georgia's 1st District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Thomas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 558 (102nd): Congratulating Launi Meili and Bob Foth on their outstanding achievements in smallbore ...
- H.R. 5898 (102nd): To amend Public Law 874, 81st Congress, to provide for increased payments ...
- H.R. 5486 (102nd): Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Clarification Act of 1992
- H.R. 2594 (102nd): Wetlands Stewardship Trusts Act of 1991
- H.R. 2400 (102nd): Wetlands Stewardship Act of 1991
- H.R. 5623 (101st): To authorize issuance of a certificate of documentation for employment in the ...
- H.R. 5605 (101st): To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the maximum amount ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1992, Thomas missed 149 of 4,569 roll call votes, which is 3.3%. This is better than the median of 4.3% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1992. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills