Rep. Rodney Davis
- Illinois - District 13
|Representative||Illinois's 13th District|
Davis is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Rodney Davis sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1795: Social Security Fairness Act of 2013
- H.R. 1707: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 302 ...
- H.R. 1530: Opportunity Kindling New Options for Career and Knowledge Seekers Act
- H.R. 1336: Voluntary Debt Reduction Act of 2013
- H.Res. 92: Encouraging people in the United States to recognize March 1, 2013, as Read ...
- H.R. 420: To designate the new Interstate Route 70 bridge over the Mississippi River connecting ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Davis missed 6 of 179 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Davis [R-IL13]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Davis [R-IL13]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Davis [R-IL13]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.