Sen. Roger Wicker
|Representative||Mississippi's 1st District|
Wicker is a far-right Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Wicker to other members of the Senate on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Roger Wicker sits on the following committees:
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Economic Committee
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Member, Subcommittee on Science and Space
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Wicker’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 946: No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- S. 864: Grassroots Rural and Small Community Water Systems Assistance Act
- S.Res. 119: A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of World Malaria Day.
- S.Res. 120: A resolution supporting the mission and goals of 2013 National Crime Victims’ Rights ...
- S.Res. 112: A resolution commending employees of the Senate Post Office, employees of the Sergeant ...
- S. 738: Permanent Electronic Duck Stamp Act of 2013
- S.Res. 93: A resolution designating April 4, 2013, as “National Association of Junior Auxiliaries Day”.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2008 to May 2013, Wicker missed 37 of 1,528 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Resolution Agreed to 99/0
Sen. Wicker [R-MS]: YeaMay 22, 2013 4:36 p.m.
This bill’s text is now available.May 22, 2013 2:59 a.m.