DeSantis is a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare DeSantis to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Ron DeSantis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and the Census
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of DeSantis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1337: Palestinian Accountability Act
- H.R. 1181: Sequestration of Pay for Members of Congress Act of 2013
- H.R. 273: To eliminate the 2013 statutory pay adjustment for Federal employees.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, DeSantis missed 0 of 183 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity