Rep. Ron Klink
Former Representative from Pennsylvania's 4th District
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 4th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Klink was a moderate Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Klink’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Klink to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Klink’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5356 (106th): Dairy Farmer Viability Act
- H.R. 5115 (106th): Same Insurance as Congress Act
- H.R. 5054 (106th): Farmland Protection and Sprawl Reduction Act of 2000
- H.R. 5052 (106th): Fairness for Dairy Farmers Act of 2000
- H.R. 5053 (106th): Defense of Children Adoption Act
- H.R. 4933 (106th): Veterans Readjustment Appointments Reauthorization Act of 2000
- H.R. 4932 (106th): Medikid Health Care Expansion Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Klink missed 340 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 7.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: