Rep. Ronnie Shows
Former Representative from Mississippi's 4th District
|Representative||Mississippi's 4th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Shows was a centrist Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Shows’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Shows to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Shows’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5541 (107th): Rejecting Social Security Privatization Act of 2002
- H.Res. 557 (107th): Expressing support for United States forestry, lumber, wood, paper, and allied product ...
- H.R. 5178 (107th): Fair Treatment of Compensation in Bankruptcy Act of 2002
- H.Con.Res. 434 (107th): Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding the economic collapse of WorldCom ...
- H.R. 4898 (107th): To amend the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act of 1981 to address ...
- H.R. 4897 (107th): To amend of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2002 ...
- H.J.Res. 93 (107th): Federal Marriage amendment
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Nov 2002, Shows missed 90 of 2,210 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: