Carnahan was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Carnahan’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Carnahan to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Carnahan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6303 (112th): Global Science Program for Security, Competitiveness, and Diplomacy Act of 2012
- H.R. 6255 (112th): Women, Peace, and Security Act of 2012
- H.R. 6254 (112th): Dam Rehabilitation and Repair Act of 2012
- H.R. 6188 (112th): Military Family Leave Act of 2012
- H.R. 6099 (112th): SEED Act of 2012
- H.R. 5916 (112th): International Science and Technology Cooperation Act of 2012
- H.R. 5711 (112th): Access to Substance Abuse Treatment Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Jan 2013, Carnahan missed 146 of 6,351 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity