Adams was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Adams’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Adams to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Adams’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6185 (112th): Local Courthouse Safety Act of 2012
- H.R. 4970 (112th): Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012
- H.Con.Res. 110 (112th): Expressing the sense of Congress that the President should not interpret or ...
- H.R. 3991 (112th): Keep Employees’ Emails and Phones Secure Act
- H.R. 2712 (112th): Shuttle Workforce Revitalization Act of 2011
- H.R. 1571 (112th): Combating Dangerous Synthetic Stimulants Act of 2011
- H.R. 973 (112th): To amend title 28, United States Code, to prevent the misuse of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Adams missed 0 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity