Sen. Saxby Chambliss
|Representative||Georgia's 8th District|
Chambliss is a lonley far-right Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Chambliss to other members of the Senate on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Saxby Chambliss sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chairman, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Joint Committee on Printing
Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Member, Subcommittee on Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Chambliss’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 122: Fair Tax Act of 2013
- S. 3363 (112th): A bill to provide for the use of National Infantry Museum and ...
- S. 1384 (112th): HARVEST Act of 2011
- S. 548 (112th): Effective Interrogation of Unprivileged Enemy Belligerents Act
- S. 335 (112th): A bill for the relief of Salah Naji Sujaa.
- S. 13 (112th): Fair Tax Act of 2011
- S. 3912 (111th): HARVEST Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Chambliss missed 100 of 3,293 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Resolution Agreed to 99/0