Rep. Scott DesJarlais
- Tennessee - District 4
|Representative||Tennessee's 4th District|
DesJarlais is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare DesJarlais to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Scott DesJarlais sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Livestock, Rural Development, and Credit
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of DesJarlais’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1182: Stopping Needless Additional Performance Bonuses (SNAP) Act of 2013
- H.J.Res. 112 (112th): Disapproving the rule submitted by the Internal Revenue Service relating to the ...
- H.R. 5044 (112th): Andrew P. Carpenter Tax Act
- H.R. 3848 (112th): Protecting Foods and Beverages from Government Attack Act of 2012
- H.R. 3652 (112th): Stopping Needless Additional Performance Bonuses (SNAP) Act of 2011
- H.R. 2854 (112th): Employer Free Choice Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, DesJarlais missed 12 of 1,766 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. DesJarlais [R-TN4]: Not VotingMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.