Rigell is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Rigell to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Scott Rigell sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Rigell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1782: Virginia Jobs and Energy Act
- H.Con.Res. 9: Govern Before Going Home Resolution
- H.Res. 20: Providing that the House of Representatives is committed to restoring America’s financial foundation ...
- H.R. 143: Lead By Example Act
- H.Res. 680 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that, as part of ...
- H.Res. 675 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that, as part of ...
- H.Res. 666 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that, as part of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Rigell missed 11 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.