Tipton is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Tipton to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Scott Tipton sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Tipton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1916: To require the collection of up-to-date information on tariff and non-tariff laws, regulations, ...
- H.R. 1839: Hermosa Creek Watershed Protection Act of 2013
- H.R. 1658: Native American Indian Education Act
- H.R. 1394: Planning for American Energy Act of 2013
- H.R. 818: Healthy Forest Management and Wildfire Prevention Act
- H.R. 678: Bureau of Reclamation Small Conduit Hydropower Development and Rural Jobs Act
- H.R. 6569 (112th): Survey Savings Accountability Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Tipton missed 8 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Tipton [R-CO3]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Tipton [R-CO3]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Tipton [R-CO3]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.