Duffy is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Duffy to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Sean Duffy sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Duffy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 97: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Federal Government should ...
- H.J.Res. 23: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 3835 (112th): To extend the pay limitation for Members of Congress and Federal employees.
- H.R. 3682 (112th): Patient Centered Healthcare Savings Act of 2011
- H.R. 3550 (112th): Restoring Ethical Standards, Transparency, and Responsibility in Congressional Trading Act
- H.R. 1315 (112th): Consumer Financial Protection Safety and Soundness Improvement Act of 2011
- H.R. 620 (112th): Recovering Excessive Stimulus Expenditures for Taxpayers (RESET) Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Duffy missed 39 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Duffy [R-WI7]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Duffy [R-WI7]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Duffy [R-WI7]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.