Rep. Sean Maloney
- New York - District 18
|Representative||New York's 18th District|
Maloney is a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Maloney to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Sean Maloney sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Maloney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2112: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 787 ...
- H.R. 1521: Disabled Veterans Red Tape Reduction Act
- H.R. 1489: Dam Safety Act of 2013
- H.R. 1247: Creating Reliability for Our Producers Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Maloney missed 0 of 183 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity