Jones was a far-left Democratic leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Jones’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Jones to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Jones’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1131 (110th): Recognizing that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention observes the month ...
- H.Res. 996 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 993 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 957 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 874 (110th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Congressional Philanthropy ...
- H.R. 4328 (110th): Community Economic Development Expertise Enhancement Act of 2007
- H.Res. 827 (110th): Honoring and recognizing the achievements of Carl Stokes, the first African-American mayor ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Aug 2008, Jones missed 729 of 6,397 roll call votes, which is 11.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: