Rep. Stephen Fincher
- Tennessee - District 8
|Representative||Tennessee's 8th District|
Fincher is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Fincher to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Stephen Fincher sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, and Nutrition
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Fincher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 206: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Congress and the States ...
- H.R. 1779: Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act of 2013
- H.R. 1341: Financial Competitive Act of 2013
- H.R. 1287: Sound Science Act of 2013
- H.R. 1221: Basel III Capital Impact Study Act
- H.R. 909: Welfare Integrity Act of 2013
- H.R. 6694 (112th): To amend the definition of mortgage originator under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Fincher missed 29 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.