Rep. Stephen Horn
Former Representative from California's 38th District
|Representative||California's 38th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Horn was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Horn’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Horn to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Horn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5215 (107th): Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act of 2002
- H.R. 4914 (107th): Center for Commercial Deployment of Transportation Technology Development Authorization Act of 2002
- H.R. 4878 (107th): Improper Payments Information Act of 2002
- H.R. 4792 (107th): To reauthorize funding for the Water Desalination Act of 1996, and for ...
- H.R. 4187 (107th): Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2002
- H.R. 3483 (107th): Intergovernmental Law Enforcement Information Sharing Act of 2001
- H.R. 3443 (107th): Fairness to All Vietnam Veterans Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Horn missed 96 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: