Rep. Stephen Lynch
- Massachusetts - District 8
|Representative||Massachusetts's 8th District|
|Representative||Massachusetts's 9th District|
Lynch is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Lynch to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Stephen Lynch sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service, and the Census
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Lynch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1520: POW/MIA Accounting and Recovery Support Act of 2013
- H.R. 1367: FEHBP Prescription Drug Integrity, Transparency, and Cost Savings Act
- H.R. 1366: Stop Oxy Abuse Act of 2013
- H.R. 961: United States Postal Service Stabilization Act of 2013
- H.R. 344: Competitive Health Insurance Act
- H.R. 265: Confidential Informant Accountability Act of 2013
- H.R. 264: FHA Enhanced Oversight Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Oct 2001 to May 2013, Lynch missed 355 of 8,333 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Lynch [D-MA8]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:22 p.m.
Rep. Lynch [D-MA8]: AyeMay 17, 2013 1:05 p.m.
Agreed to 233/163