Rep. Steve Largent
Former Representative from Oklahoma's 1st District
|Representative||Oklahoma's 1st District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Largent was a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Largent’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Largent to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Largent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2714 (107th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.Con.Res. 207 (107th): Recognizing the important contributions of the Youth For Life: Remembering Walter Payton ...
- H.R. 2267 (107th): Domestic Energy Enhancement and Security Act of 2001
- H.R. 4710 (106th): Illegal Pornography Prosecution Act of 2000
- H.R. 4230 (106th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.R. 4199 (106th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.R. 2050 (106th): Electric Consumers’ Power To Choose Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1994 to Feb 2002, Largent missed 298 of 4,292 roll call votes, which is 6.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: