Steven Horsford sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- House Committee on Natural Resources
House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Job Creation, and Regulatory Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Energy Policy, Health Care, and Entitlements
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Horsford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2015: To provide for certain land conveyances in the State of Nevada, and for ...
- H.Res. 205: Recognizing the goals of National Travel and Tourism Week and honoring the valuable ...
- H.R. 1744: Multispecies Habitat Conservation Plan Implementation Act
- H.R. 696: Lyon County Economic Development and Conservation Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Horsford missed 1 of 166 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity