Rep. Steven Palazzo
- Mississippi - District 4
|Representative||Mississippi's 4th District|
Palazzo is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Palazzo to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Steven Palazzo sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Palazzo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1267: Flood Insurance Premium Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1268: Flood Mitigation Expense Relief Act of 2013
- H.R. 1014: To amend the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 to ...
- H.J.Res. 28: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 6586 (112th): Space Exploration Sustainability Act
- H.R. 6341 (112th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a partial ...
- H.R. 3455 (112th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to include the Chief of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Palazzo missed 28 of 1,785 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Palazzo [R-MS4]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Palazzo [R-MS4]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Palazzo [R-MS4]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.