Kelly was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kelly’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Kelly to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6262 (109th): Special Agent Scott K. Carey Public Safety Officer Benefits Enhancement Act
- H.R. 6070 (109th): Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Act
- H.R. 6002 (109th): Volunteer Firefighter/Emergency Medical Service Gas Price Relief Act of 2006
- H.R. 5971 (109th): HIT for Small Business Health Care Providers Act of 2006
- H.R. 5823 (109th): Protecting Communities from Power Line Abuse Act
- H.R. 5685 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5614 (109th): To amend title 14, United States Code, to vest in the Coast ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Kelly missed 68 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: