Rep. Susan Davis
- California - District 53
|Representative||California's 53rd District|
|Representative||California's 49th District|
Davis is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Susan Davis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2074: To direct the Secretary of Agriculture, acting through the Animal and Plant Health ...
- H.R. 1885: Veterans Home Loan Refinance Opportunity Act of 2013
- H.R. 1736: School Principal Recruitment and Training Act of 2013
- H.R. 1636: Federal Election Integrity Act of 2013
- H.R. 1435: Equal Justice for Our Military Act of 2013
- H.R. 1335: Short Sale Transparency Act of 2013
- H.R. 1130: Iron Dome Support Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to May 2013, Davis missed 122 of 8,751 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Davis [D-CA53]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Davis [D-CA53]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Davis [D-CA53]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.