Rep. Susan Molinari
Former Representative from New York's 13th District
|Representative||New York's 13th District|
|Representative||New York's 14th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Molinari was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Molinari’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Molinari to other members of the House of Representatives in the 105th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Molinari’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2247 (105th): Amtrak Reform and Privatization Act of 1997
- H.R. 1939 (105th): Railroad Infrastructure Financing Improvement Act of 1997
- H.R. 1869 (105th): For the relief of the estate of Irwin Rutman.
- H.R. 1862 (105th): Irwin Rutman Retired Public Safety Officers Death Benefits Act
- H.R. 1609 (105th): ISTEA Reauthorization Act of 1997
- H.R. 1585 (105th): Stamp Out Breast Cancer Act
- H.R. 1499 (105th): Federal Railroad Administration Performance, Personnel, and Enforcement Act of 1997
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 1990 to Jul 1997, Molinari missed 206 of 4,240 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jul 1997. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills