Bonamici is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Bonamici to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Suzanne Bonamici sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Bonamici’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1491: To authorize the Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to provide ...
- H.R. 1425: Marine Debris Emergency Act of 2013
- H.R. 990: SAFE Lending Act of 2013
- H.R. 954: WISE Investment Act
- H.R. 6483 (112th): SAFE Lending Act of 2012
- H.R. 6251 (112th): Marine Debris Emergency Act of 2012
- H.R. 5975 (112th): WISE Investment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2012 to May 2013, Bonamici missed 1 of 801 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity