Strickland was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Strickland’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Strickland to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Strickland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6251 (109th): To provide for health care benefits for certain nuclear facility workers.
- H.R. 5844 (109th): Genuine American Flag Act
- H.R. 5515 (109th): Trade Readjustment Allowances for Adversely Affected Workers Act of 2006
- H.R. 4932 (109th): Call Center Consumer Right to Know Act of 2006
- H.R. 4498 (109th): To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to authorize a case-by-case waiver ...
- H.R. 4385 (109th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that employees ...
- H.R. 4215 (109th): Wayne `Cotton’ Morgan Bulletproof Vest Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2006, Strickland missed 364 of 6,954 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: