Yoho is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Yoho to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Ted Yoho sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Horticulture, Research, Biotechnology, and Foreign Agriculture
- Member, Subcommittee on Livestock, Rural Development, and Credit
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Yoho’s most recently sponsored bills include...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Yoho missed 1 of 160 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Yoho [R-FL3]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Yoho [R-FL3]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.