Rep. Theodore Deutch
- Florida - District 21
|Representative||Florida's 21st District|
|Representative||Florida's 19th District|
Deutch is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Deutch to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Theodore Deutch sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Ethics
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Deutch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2024: To amend title 35, United States Code, to require disclosure of ownership and ...
- H.R. 1967: Right to Counsel and Taxpayer Protection Act
- H.R. 1953: Seniors Fraud Prevention Act of 2013
- H.Res. 196: Supporting the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the right to counsel.
- H.R. 1597: Special Needs Tax Credit Act
- H.Res. 108: Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the landmark case Gideon v. Wainwright, in which ...
- H.J.Res. 34: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to restore the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2010 to May 2013, Deutch missed 115 of 2,232 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Deutch [D-FL21]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Deutch [D-FL21]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Deutch [D-FL21]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.