Rep. Thomas Ewing
Former Representative from Illinois's 15th District
|Representative||Illinois's 15th District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Ewing was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Ewing’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Ewing to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Ewing’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5660 (106th): Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- H.R. 5498 (106th): To permit landowners to assert otherwise available State law defenses against real ...
- H.R. 4764 (106th): To require the United States Trade Representative to enter into negotiations to ...
- H.R. 4541 (106th): Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- H.R. 4303 (106th): MTBE Elimination Act
- H.R. 4112 (106th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the unified ...
- H.Con.Res. 256 (106th): Expressing the sense of Congress with regard to the use of reformulated ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jul 1991 to Dec 2000, Ewing missed 208 of 5,593 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: