Rep. Thomas Hagedorn
Former Representative from Minnesota's 2nd District
|Representative||Minnesota's 2nd District|
See Also: Congress.gov
Hagedorn was a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hagedorn’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Hagedorn to other members of the House of Representatives in the 97th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Hagedorn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7063 (97th): A bill to repeal the withholding of tax from interest and dividends.
- H.R. 6900 (97th): Agricultural Export Expansion and Sales Assistance Act of 1982
- H.R. 6541 (97th): Agricultural Export Expansion Act of 1982
- H.R. 6424 (97th): A bill to amend the Agricultural Act of 1970, to prohibit restrictions ...
- H.R. 6423 (97th): Reciprocal Agricultural Trade Act of 1982
- H.R. 6233 (97th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to make ...
- H.R. 6147 (97th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to make ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Dec 1982, Hagedorn missed 421 of 4,847 roll call votes, which is 8.7%. This is worse than the median of 7.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills