Massie is a centrist Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Massie to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Thomas Massie sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Massie’s most recently sponsored bills include...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2012 to May 2013, Massie missed 0 of 215 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills
Recent Legislative Activity
Agreed to 233/163
Rep. Massie [R-KY4]: AyeMay 17, 2013 12:58 p.m.
Rep. Massie [R-KY4]: AyeMay 17, 2013 10:55 a.m.