Griffin is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Griffin to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tim Griffin sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Griffin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1693: To provide an exemption for community banks from the application of Basel III ...
- H.R. 1598: Veteran’s I.D. Card Act
- H.Res. 87: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the President should suspend ...
- H.R. 388: To designate the United States courthouse located at 300 West Second Street in ...
- H.R. 175: Employee Paycheck Protection Act
- H.R. 177: Death Tax Repeal Act
- H.R. 176: Stop Taxpayer Funded Cell Phones Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Griffin missed 18 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Griffin [R-AR2]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Griffin [R-AR2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Griffin [R-AR2]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.