Huelskamp is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Huelskamp to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tim Huelskamp sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Huelskamp’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1804: Foreign Travel Accountability Act
- H.R. 1355: State Nutrition Assistance Flexibility Act of 2013
- H.R. 914: Military Religious Freedom Protection Act
- H.Res. 73: Congratulating Emporia State University for 150 years of outstanding service to the State ...
- H.Res. 70: Recognizing the 150th anniversary of Kansas State University.
- H.R. 6567 (112th): State Nutrition Assistance Flexibility Act of 2012
- H.R. 6518 (112th): State Nutrition Assistance Flexibility Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Huelskamp missed 12 of 1,772 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity