Mahoney was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Mahoney’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Mahoney to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Mahoney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7156 (110th): To amend title 49, United States Code, to provide for the restoration ...
- H.R. 6998 (110th): Veterans Mental Health Training for First Responders and Community Leaders Act of ...
- H.R. 6843 (110th): Officer Andrew Widman Criminal Alien Enforcement Act of 2008
- H.R. 6772 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6581 (110th): To appropriate funds for the provision of emergency financial assistance to producers ...
- H.R. 4008 (110th): Credit and Debit Card Receipt Clarification Act of 2007
- H.R. 3953 (110th): Homeowners Property Tax Relief Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Mahoney missed 41 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills