Rep. Tim Murphy
- Pennsylvania - District 18
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 18th District|
Murphy is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Murphy to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tim Murphy sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Murphy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2093: To amend the Toxic Substances Control Act relating to lead-based paint renovation and ...
- H.Res. 212: Expressing support for designation of May 2013 as Mental Health Month.
- H.R. 1713: Social Security and Medicare Protection Act
- H.R. 787: Infrastructure Jobs and Energy Independence Act
- H.Con.Res. 133 (112th): Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the United States Capitol for ...
- H.R. 6136 (112th): Congressional Budget Office Transparency Act
- H.R. 6043 (112th): Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2012
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Murphy missed 152 of 7,755 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Murphy [R-PA18]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Murphy [R-PA18]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Murphy [R-PA18]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.