Rep. Tim Ryan
- Ohio - District 13
|Representative||Ohio's 13th District|
|Representative||Ohio's 17th District|
Ryan is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Ryan to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tim Ryan sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Defense
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- House Committee on the Budget
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Ryan’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2002: Combating Military Sexual Assault Act of 2013
- H.R. 2003: Gluten in Medicine Disclosure Act of 2013
- H.R. 1875: Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning Act of 2013
- H.R. 1813: To redesignate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 162 ...
- H.R. 1243: Innovation Inspiration School Grant Program Act
- H.R. 571: Karl Hoerig Foreign Aid Suspension Act
- H.R. 572: End Immuity for Brazilian Criminals Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to May 2013, Ryan missed 232 of 7,755 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Ryan [D-OH13]: YeaMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Ryan [D-OH13]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Ryan [D-OH13]: NayMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.