Sen. Tim Scott
- South Carolina
|Representative||South Carolina's 1st District|
Tim Scott sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Member, Subcommittee on Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Scott’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 751 (112th): Electing a Member to a certain standing committee of the House of ...
- H.Res. 747 (112th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 6169) to provide for expedited ...
- H.Res. 679 (112th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 436) to amend the Internal ...
- H.R. 5764 (112th): To extend the reduction of duty on N-phenyl-pphenylenediamine.
- H.R. 5776 (112th): To extend the temporary suspension of duty on 2,2 -(2,5-Thiophenediyl)bis(5-(1,1-dimethylethyl).
- H.R. 5778 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on p-Nitrobenzoic Acid.
- H.R. 5772 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on 1,2-Bis(3-aminopropyl)ethylenediamine, polymer with N-butyl-2,2,6,6-tetramethyl-4-piperidinamine and 2,4,6-trichloro-1,3,5-triazine.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2013, Scott missed 1 of 128 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Amendment Agreed to 87/8
Sen. Scott [R-SC]: YeaMay 21, 2013 12:02 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 90/0
Sen. Scott [R-SC]: Not VotingMay 20, 2013 5:32 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 97/0
Sen. Scott [R-SC]: YeaMay 16, 2013 1:51 p.m.