Platts was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Platts’s time serving in the House of Representatives.
Use this chart to compare Platts to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Platts’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6044 (112th): Volunteer Veterans for Cemetery Service Act
- H.R. 5941 (112th): DART Act
- H.R. 3234 (112th): Unemployed Worker Assistance Act of 2011
- H.R. 1821 (112th): Family Engagement in Education Act of 2011
- H.R. 1335 (112th): To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include ...
- H.R. 411 (112th): For the relief of certain aliens who were aboard the Golden Venture.
- H.J.Res. 20 (112th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Jan 2013, Platts missed 299 of 8,568 roll call votes, which is 3.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity