Rokita is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Rokita to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Todd Rokita sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- House Committee on the Budget
- House Committee on House Administration
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Rokita’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1381: Educational Opportunities Act
- H.R. 567: State Health Flexibility Act of 2013
- H.R. 4385 (112th): RAISE Act
- H.R. 4160 (112th): State Health Flexibility Act of 2012
- H.R. 2507 (112th): Transportation Security Administration Employee Freedom Act of 2011
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Rokita missed 84 of 1,769 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rokita [R-IN4]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.