Young is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Young to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Todd Young sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Young’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 367: Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2013
- H.R. 5538 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on “Long pile” fabrics of ...
- H.R. 5537 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain warp knit fabrics.
- H.R. 5533 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain pile fabrics.
- H.R. 5532 (112th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain woven fabrics of synthetic filament ...
- H.R. 5541 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on Rubberized textile fabrics of ...
- H.R. 5530 (112th): To suspend temporarily the rate of duty on certain woven fabrics of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Young missed 17 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.