Rep. Tom Graves
- Georgia - District 14
|Representative||Georgia's 14th District|
|Representative||Georgia's 9th District|
Graves is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Graves to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tom Graves sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Graves’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1496: Pest Free Food Supply Act
- H.R. 1005: Defund Obamacare Act
- H.R. 3867 (112th): Travel Transparency Act
- H.R. 3264 (112th): Transportation Empowerment Act
- H.R. 3104 (112th): Hardship Outlays to protect Mortgagee Equity Act of 2011
- H.R. 127 (112th): To deauthorize appropriation of funds to carry out the Patient Protection and ...
- H.R. 5882 (111th): To deauthorize appropriation of funds to carry out the Patient Protection and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2010 to May 2013, Graves missed 11 of 2,081 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: YeaMay 21, 2013 3:06 p.m.
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: YeaMay 21, 2013 2:58 p.m.
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: YeaMay 20, 2013 7:05 p.m.