Rep. Tom Marino
- Pennsylvania - District 10
|Representative||Pennsylvania's 10th District|
Marino is a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Marino to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tom Marino sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response and Communications
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Marino’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2113: To end the practice of including more than one subject in a single ...
- H.R. 2114: To provide the Department of Justice with additional tools to target extraterritorial drug ...
- H.J.Res. 48: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 1752: SNAP Transparency Act of 2013
- H.R. 1587: Energy Infrastructure Improvement Act
- H.R. 1188: Preserving Our Hometown Independent Pharmacies Act of 2013
- H.R. 366: Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2013, Marino missed 117 of 1,789 roll call votes, which is 6.5%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Marino [R-PA10]: NayMay 23, 2013 12:30 p.m.
Rep. Marino [R-PA10]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:58 a.m.
Rep. Marino [R-PA10]: YeaMay 23, 2013 10:46 a.m.
This resolution’s text is now available.May 23, 2013 9:45 a.m.