Rep. Tom McClintock
- California - District 4
|Representative||California's 4th District|
McClintock is a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare McClintock to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tom McClintock sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of McClintock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1192: To redesignate Mammoth Peak in Yosemite National Park as “Mount Jessie Benton Fre’mont”.
- H.R. 934: To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act related to a segment of ...
- H.R. 807: Full Faith and Credit Act
- H.R. 202: To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to limit citizens suits against ...
- H.J.Res. 9: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States prohibiting the United ...
- H.R. 6532 (112th): To provide for the conveyance of certain Federal land under the administrative ...
- H.R. 3892 (112th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to May 2013, McClintock missed 11 of 3,424 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity