Rep. Tom Price
- Georgia - District 6
(Roswell, Milton, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Dunwoody and parts of North Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Tucker, Fulton County, Cobb County)
|Representative||Georgia's 6th District|
Price is a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship.
Use this chart to compare Price to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Tom Price sits on the following committees:
Bill Sponsorship & Cosponsorship
Some of Price’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2347: To amend the National Labor Relations Act with respect to the criteria for ...
- H.R. 2300: Empowering Patients First Act of 2013
- H.R. 2009: Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act of 2013
- H.R. 1990: Keep the IRS Off Your Health Care Act of 2013
- H.R. 1874: Pro-Growth Budgeting Act of 2013
- H.R. 1717: Medicare DMEPOS Market Pricing Program Act of 2013
- H.R. 1309: Health Information Technology Reform Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Jun 2013, Price missed 112 of 6,603 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: AyeJun 19, 2013 2:43 p.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: YeaJun 19, 2013 2:35 p.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: NayJun 18, 2013 6:52 p.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: YeaJun 18, 2013 6:44 p.m.